Delia Owens:- Delia is an American author and zoologist. She is best known as the best seller of 2020. Her personal profile like her husband’s name, her boyfriend’s name, and more information about her education, and her friends all detail are given in this blog.
Who is Delia Owens?
Delia Owens Wiki
Her Wikipedia page is available on all the search engines. Her birthdate is 4 April 1949 and her birthplace is Georgia, United States. Her debut novel Where the Crawdads Sing topped The New York Times Fiction Best Sellers of 2019 and The New York Times Fiction Best Sellers of 2020 for 32 non-consecutive weeks and was on the list for 135 weeks in total.
Educational Details of Delia Owens
Is Delia Owens Married?
Let’s Focus On Career Details Of Delia Owens
- She began her career as a Zoologist.
- She has too many books like the memoirs Cry of the Kalahari, The Eye of the Elephant, and Secrets of the Savanna.
- She has also worked as a roving editor for International Wildlife, and lectured throughout North America.
- In 1985 She and her husband won John Burroughs Award.
Biography Of Delia Owens
Delia was born in Georgia, United States. She is an American author and zoologist who is now trending on all search engines just because of her latest book release. She won too many awards for her works. In 1981 she and her husband won the Rolex Award for Enterprise for Kalahari Research Project. In 1993 she won the University of California Outstanding Alumnus Award
Twitter Profile Of Delia
Delia Owens Boyfriend/Parents Name
Her family information like her father’s name is not known and her mother’s name is not known. If we talk about her boyfriend’s name is not updated yet.
Physical Appears Of Delia Owens – Height/Weight/Age
- She has a 1.64-meter height approx.
- Her weight is approx 50 to 55 kg.
- She is 73 years old now.