Best Student Loans Which is Applicable In The Whole World
It is common for non-U.S. citizens to attend college in the United States for a specific period of time. Some exceptions exist for non-U.S. citizens who cannot take out federal student loans. International students who require additional funding often turn to private student loans for assistance, Our recommendations are based on our independent reviews, and advertisers do not influence our selections. If you visit the partners we recommend, we may receive compensation. For more information, please read our advertiser disclosure.
here we introduce some student loans for undergraduate students
1. Prodigy Finance – There is another company, Prodigy Finance, which offers private student loans to international students without a cosigner, but it is only available to students seeking a graduate degree in business, science, technology, engineering, math, law, or healthcare.
- Variable APR: Starting at 9.54%
- Repayment terms: Seven to 20 years
- Loan amounts: $15,000 and up at most U.S. schools
Conversely, Prodigy uses a variable interest rate model consisting of a fixed margin rate plus a variable base rate. Prodigy’s average annual percentage rate (APR) for student loans is 12%.
2. MPOWER Financing – International students lack the option of having a cosigner in the United States, and borrowing in their own country may require collateral. Two major financing companies are filling this gap by offering private student loans that do not require a cosigner, the most widely available provider being MPOWER Financing.
- Undergraduate fixed APR: Starting at 13.63%
- Repayment terms: 10 years
- Loan amounts: $2,001–$100,000
- Graduate fixed APR: Starting at 11.59%
MPOWER offers undergraduate student loans, visa support letters, immigration resources, and scholarship opportunities that make it the best student loan for borrowers without a cosigner.
3. Citizens One – The Citizens One loan program provides loans to international students with a U.S. citizen or permanent resident co-signer. There are no application, origination, or prepayment fees, and borrowers can choose one of four in-school repayment options.
- Graduate Fixed APR: 5.99%–12.85%
- Graduate Variable APR: 5.99%-12.62%
- Repayment terms: Five, 10, or 15 years
- Graduate loan amounts: Depending on the degree, $1,000 up to the total cost of attendance or $350,000 total aggregate.
4. Ascent Student Loans – International students can apply for Ascent student loans with a cosigner who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. There are no application, origination, or prepayment fees, and you can choose from three in-school repayment options and six repayment terms, up to 15 years for fixed-rate loans and 20 years for variable-rate loans.
- Fixed APR: 4.62%–16.06%
- Variable APR: 4.14%–13.15%
- Repayment terms: Five, seven, 10, 12, or 15 years
- Loan amounts: The total cost of attendance or $400,000 total aggregate, whichever is less, is $2,001
5. Discover – International students attending an eligible university or college in the U.S. and having a creditworthy cosigner who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident are eligible for Discover’s private student loans. The loans are fee-free and students have the option of repaying in school, but only for one term.
- Undergraduate Variable APR: 4.49%–14.09%
- Undergraduate Fixed APR: 5.49%–13.99%
- Repayment terms: 15 years
- Loan amounts: $1,000 up to the total cost of attendance
How We can be Eligible for International Student Loan – In most cases, international students must meet the eligibility criteria required by the lender, which generally includes being enrolled at least half time at an eligible school and having a creditworthy cosigner.
Students with a Social Security number have more options than those without. Student loan companies like College Ave and Earnest offer competitive rates and terms, but international borrowers must have a cosigner and SSN.